Monday, April 19, 2010

Summer time!

Warm weather, going up to the lake, and laying out in the hot sun is what I can't wait for! Summer is my favorite time of the year, I love being outside and being able to wear shorts and flip flops. One thing I usually really look forward to that we do every summer is visiting my grand parents in Las Vegas. It's my favorite place to visit and there's so much going on. During the day I'll get up and put my bathing suit and lay out in the scorching sun, or have a water gun fight with my brothers. We usually dedicate one or two nights to go down to the strip, we will go see a show or watch my favorite things the Belagio Fountains that shoot high into the air, which are choreographed to music. Shopping is what I love doing down there, it's so nice to have so many neat places to shop and have so many diverse places. What I love most about going there is being able to see my grandparents, there a ton of fun and I always enjoy visiting them.

The rest of my summer involves working out on the grounds at the College of Technology, heading up to the lake with my friends, and just hanging out and enjoying the sunshine!

1 comment: